Some of the community ventures we support include:
Sense Recruitment is a proud sponsor of Putt4Dough for it’s 6th consecutive year. Putt4Dough has raised $57000 for Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation in 2015.
The team at Sense Recruitment have donated and collected blankets for the homeless in WA, distributed through Manna Inc.
Our staff member, Georgie Cooke, volunteers for Ronald McDonald house on a fortnightly basis.
We regularly make financial contributions to Breast Cancer Care WA.
With the support of client and candidates we are currently hosting a FoodDrive in the office.
We recently donated technology resources for the Thalanyji Business Centre in West Perth
Other causes we’ve supported:
- Dressed in Onesies with collection tins for Salvation Army Street Appeal on the streets of West Perth
- Our CEO participated in VINNIES CEO Sleepout
- Sponsored Morley Bulldogs Junior Football Club
- Donated prizes and gifts for clients hosting Purple Bra Day
- Walk for Womens Cancer
- Support Crew for Oxfam Trailwalker Australia
- Board Member, Path of Hope, Rotary International